Sometimes I wonder if Natalie thinks she is Hallie's mommy or her big sister. This morning I went to wake up the girls to start the process of getting ready for the bus ride with grandma. I woke up Natta J first. Her being the amazing morning person she is was quite perky and I asked if she wanted to help me wake up Hallie. She said "Oh, sure. (Changes voice pitch to a little higher, with more dripping babytalk overtones) Hallie Bear, oh Hallie. It's time to get up. Do you want to go see mommy? Do you want your juice? Hallie Bear, time to wake up." It's really cute but COMPLETELY different from how she talks to her when Hallie wants to play with her toys. :) After grandma got there, they were giving daddy the required hugs and kisses and Natalie walks over to Hallie, puts her hand on her shoulder, leans down to look her in the eye, and says (same voice as before) "Hallie, will you go give daddy a hug and kiss?" Ok, my description isn't doing it justice I can tell, I am going to have to get a video of this while Natalie isn't looking.
1 comment:
Glad to see you blogging again. I had stopped checking, but now I have something to look forward to each day. Joys of your family...love ya all.
Post a Comment