When we got there we didn't have to wait long, which was good because the longer the wait the worse the pictures in my experience! Our photographer was really good with both the girls, and to my astonishment, Natalie was more cooperative than I could have imagined. She is still 2, so there were a few things the photographer wanted her to do that she didn't want to or wouldn't try, but she did awesome. Hallie did her part just by being awake and not crying, what more can you ask at 1 month old! So, the pictures we got are BEAUTIFUL- which isn't hard with our beautiful girls.
Natalie is a child of obsessions. She moves from one to the next every couple of months. One of her first ones was her Larry and Bob CD just before she was 2, then she was hooked on Madagascar for a long time and carried her Madagascar toys everywhere, then the princess phase began (which we are really still in). But the current thing she is hooked on is watching Disney videos on YouTube. They have all the songs from the classics on there- Lion King, Little Mermaid, etc. So, even though she hasn't seen any of those movies (she's a fraidy cat and I'm afraid the villians in them would scare her half to death), she knows all the songs by heart, and randomly sings them when she is playing on her own. So precious. She doesn't quite understand all the words. For example- a line in one Little Mermaid song says "I've got whos-its and whats-its galore" and she says "whos-its and whats-its a-glore". The one that made me about fall over laughing last night was when she told me she wanted to watch "Supercaliexpidocious" and "A bowl of cereal"... The first one I could figure out, but it took me until I looked at her YouTube playlist to see that by "A bowl of cereal" she really mean "A spoonful of sugar"... not sure how she made that mistake, but it was pretty funny. I corrected her, but this morning she was still asking for "A bowl of cereal".




No comments:
Post a Comment