Thursday, March 5, 2009

Back to work

Going back to work has provided me the opportunity to bond with Natalie.  Sara and Hallie sleep until I leave a little before 8.  However Natalie has decided to get up earlier than normal the last two days and so she and daddy have had plenty of time in the mornings to get things figured out.  I make her breakfast and explain to her that pancakes aren't on the menu every day, sorry it just isn't going to happen.  She asks for videos on the computer and I have to break the news to her that that also is not going to happen.  She isn't too happy with me at this point but I think she's okay with it.  While I make my lunch we solve the world's issues.  Just today we decided that Tigger and Pooh are funnier than Little Einsteins.  Yes indeed it was a deep discussion.  Then as I was getting ready to leave she said "Oh, let me get the door for you."  And with that, my two-year old opened the door and told me to have a good day.  I think I just might. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love that niece of mine...both of them, but the one who does all the talking makes me laugh real hard. Oh, let me get the door for you. Where does she come up with this stuff? :)