- Sad yet ironic headline of the week: "Segway company President dies after driving Segway off a cliff.
- Atheists/Agnostics know more about religion than Protestants and Catholics??? Link
- Interesting discussion I had this week with a couple of different studies: Does it take more faith to believe God does NOT exist than it takes to believe He exists? I contend that believing God exists is easy. It can explain anything. Origin of the universe? Almighty Creator did it. Don't have to think about it. Reason for unexplained medical recoveries? God did it. You see where this is headed. You wanna know the hard part? ACTUALLY BELIEVING THAT HE EXISTS!!! Because if you actually believe that, then your actions would reflect it. Too often my actions don't reflect what I say I believe so then I ask, do I really believe or is it just words? What about you? Do you really believe God exists? Does your life reflect that? :)
- I get to go to the KSU vs Nebraska game next Thursday. I am so excited! Oh, not because of the game so much (it will be great though), but because I get to go with my wife! Just like the college days, going to a game with Sara. We might actually get to listen to something other than Bob and Larry in the car!
- Lots of exciting things going on in October. Cousin getting married, spending time with my sister and her husband, spending time with my brother-in-law, his wife, and our nephew, Fall Festival at church, my sister's birthday, my wife's birthday, not to mention that I think it's the greatest sports month on the calendar! It's going to be a great month!
- One quick daughter update: they are both doing great. Healthy, happy, and in great moods! Natalie is getting better at asking for things before crying about them. She is seeing that if she asks and we say no it's not the end of the world and if she doesn't get upset mommy and daddy are much happier with her. :) Hallie is just Hallie. There really isn't any other way to put it. She is talking more and more, getting MUCH more opinionated and still eating everything she can get her hands on. She has also discovered that most clothes come off of baby dolls and so if you're clothes don't come off, you are shunned. She doesn't want anything to do with you baby, she only likes the ones that she can have us undress/redress for her. Should I be worried about that yet?
10 Things You Should Register For
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment